These instructions explain how to submit a Summary Report Form (SRF) for an audit of an LSC grant recipient. For authoritative guidance on audit policies, go to the Audit Guidance page.
Before You Start
Navigate to the User Credential Login page to enroll for an application user account using the Register as a New User? link. Use on-page instructions to enter requested details. All required fields are annotated with an asterisk (*). You will be notified of your approval status and provided account details to log in to the Summary Report Form application. Should you require assistance with your username or password at a later date, use the available links on the User Credential Login page for support.
You should print a hard copy of these instructions for reference while completing the SRF. Also, print and refer to the Sample SRF and Legend of Non-Compliance and Reportable Condition Codes, which are also posted to this Web site. You should fill out the Sample SRF and become familiar with the other materials before going online to enter an SRF submission. If you have any questions about these instructions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 1 202 295 1671.
How to Navigate Through the SRF Application
- To navigate through the application, use the buttons on the bottom of the page itself (e.g., Previous, Next). Alternatively, you can use the left-aligned Navigation panel for quick access to the different sections of your SRF submission. To see all of the information on a given page, use the right-aligned scroll bar – as needed – to move up and down the Web page. Notice you have to scroll down far enough on a page to see the on-page navigation buttons (e.g., Previous, Next) in order to store the data and move to the next page. The Next button records all of the data entered on a page and passes you to the following SRF section. The Submit SRF button on the final Preview and Print page performs the final data submission to the LSC OIG. Once you click the Submit SRF button, you will no longer have access to your SRF submission to input or change data without contacting the OIG.
- Do not use the browser's BACK or FORWARD buttons when completing any of the application's screens.
- Move through the data fields (white blocks) on a page by pointing and clicking with the mouse or by using the TAB key for forward movement and SHIFT+TAB to go backward. Pressing Enter will store the current state of the data on a given SRF submission page or section and pass you to the following SRF page. Using the Enter key is not recommended while completing the SRF.
- For assistance through the submission process, click available Help icons to view contextual help for the SRF page or content.
- At any time, you may elect to review and print the current state of your SRF submission by clicking Preview SRF Progress in the Actions panel, scrolling to the bottom of the Preview and Print page, and then clicking the Print SRF button.
- All SRF data entered on a page will be saved be clicking the Next navigation button. If you are unable to complete your SRF submission in one session, lose your Internet connection, close your browser or your battery dies — simply open your preferred Web browser on any computer, navigate to the Submit a Summary Report Form page, click Input the Summary Report Form, and re-enter your access credentials on the Start SRF page. You will be redirected to the last page worked and can continue the SRF from that point forward.
- Be sure to print the Preview and Print page prior to clicking the Submit SRF button for your records.
- The SRF is completed when the Submit SRF button on the Preview and Print page is clicked.
- To verify receipt of submitted SRFs and accompanying Audit Reports (ARs), navigate to the Summary Report Form Received and Audit Report Received report pages.
At the LSC OIG, we are committed to assisting you in completing and submitting the SRF. If you are experiencing difficulty completing the SRF or require further assistance, please e-mail the LSC OIG at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 202 295 1671.